20090624

Hey hey, first post.

First of all, I started a blog just to share whatever creatives I've manage to scour through the web all this while. Secondly, this is more or less a portfolio blog for me as i will be posting design stuff that I've done. Of course I do not have the flair for flowery words but hey, as long as the ideas and concepts go through to readers, thats all that matters.


A little introduction, I am currently an Art Director for a small publishing company. Most of my works steers towards fashion spreads, concept spreads and a little about design. One never stops learning, they say. So constructive criticisms are most welcome as I as well as you are progressively learning.Time in time, as I'm still new to blogging, I will be changing little things here and there. Mostly external cosmetic changes to the blog cos' I will be adding in more content in the near future. Right now, it's just baby steps towards the world that is blogging. Cheers.

No comments:

 

blogger templates